Corporate Finance Internship
We are Copus Group
Copus Group is an international holding company, headquartered in the city center of Antwerp. We manage a portfolio of 10 independent brands operating in the HR sector in Belgium, Germany and the
Netherlands. We consistently but people first, but we also bring capital, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strategic thinking to the table. We deploy our sector expertise to create partnerships with management teams & advisors, to drive growth, and to establish high-performing teams. Copus Group is owned by funds managed by Buysse & Partners and Dovesco, two Belgian private equity firms, together with management.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Corporate Finance team as an intern. This internship presents a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various aspects of corporate finance while contributing to real-world projects and cross-border transactions. As an intern at Copus Group, you will collaborate closely with our seasoned finance professionals, supporting them in conducting financial
analysis, due diligence, market research, and other critical activities that drive our decision-making process.
What will you do?
- Assist in financial modeling and valuation
- Analysis of investment opportunities
- Conduct market research and analyze industry trends
- Contribute to the preparation of presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to streamline data analysis and reporting processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the execution of strategic initiatives
What do you need to join us?
- Qualification – You have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field
- Languages – You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Data driven – You are proficient in data analysis and visualization tools such as Excel or Power BI
- Investment enthusiasm – You showcase a strong interest in finance and appreciate the world of private equity
- Team player – You are able to work in a team, manage priorities, and meet deadlines
- Availability – You are available for 6 months (full time internship)
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of dynamic team and be involved in the different aspects of corporate finance that our team is currently working on (mergers & acquisitions, investor relations management, digitalization processes, etc.).
- Culture of trust, ownership and standard of excellence
- Clear development path supported by lots of coaching and a feedback-driven approach
- Fun working atmosphere
- Steep learning curve in corporate finance, valuation and strategic thinking
- Significant exposure to an entrepreneurial team of seasoned finance professionals with flat hierarchies
- Remuneration in line with applicable employment law in Belgium
Already finished studying? Top performers can qualify for full-time positions to support our ambitious growth plans.
Different plans? That’s ok, your time with us will have been a great step towards corporate finance or private equity.
Is this you?
If you are enthusiastic about corporate finance and private equity, eager to learn, and ready to contribute your skills to a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter and availability by sending an email to email@example.com. Candidates who meet the criteria will be invited for an interview as part of the recruitment process.